Division of Workers’ Compensation
Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center’s Division of Worker’s Compensation provides a dedicated navigator to assist you with every aspect of care coordination. This manager maintains an open line of communication between physicians, adjusters, medical case managers, attorneys, and injured employees.
| Workers’ Compensation Navigator
(601) 354 4488, ext. 313
About Our Workers Compensation Navigator
serves as the single point-of-contact for Workers’ Compensation claims, and her experience in the workers’ compensation arena spans more than 3 decades. Her career began in the insurance industry with coordinating medical case management and vocational rehabilitation services for workers’ compensation carriers. Later she served as a manager for medical bill review services, and in 1994, she became a Licensed Workers’ Compensation Adjuster for the State of Mississippi. Nancy is well-versed in claims review and the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Medical Fee Schedule having served as a Workers’ Compensation Claims Adjuster for 20 years before joining Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center.
Workers Comp | Urgent Ortho-Care
From the essential care coordination and correspondence processing, to the seamless communication of patient needs and authorization requests, our Workers’ Compensation Navigator will ensure your employees receive the focused attention they deserve.
- Second Medical Opinions
- Employer Medical Examination (EME)
- Independent Medical Examination (IME)
- Personalized attention to communication/ processing correspondence
- Ease of access to board-certified fellowship-trained specialists
- Quicker appointment times
- Consistent, positive medical outcomes
- Early return-to-work options (modified and light duty, when necessary)
- Efficient resolution of claims with maximum medical improvement
- Ratings (when appropriate)