From the essential care coordination and correspondence processing to the seamless communication of patient needs and authorization requests, our Workers’ Compensation Navigator will ensure your employees receive the focused attention they deserve.
Our physicians are experienced in working with risk managers and human resource professionals from local businesses of all sizes and types. We continuously monitor worker’s compensation cases for employees and provide concise reports. For immediate reporting purposes, electronic transmission of medical records and reports are available.
- Second Medical Opinions
- Employer Medical Examination (EME)
- Independent Medical Examination (IME)
- Personalized attention to communication/ processing correspondence
- Ease of access to board-certified fellowship-trained specialists
- Quicker appointment times
- Consistent, positive medical outcomes
- Early return-to-work options (modified and light-duty, when necessary)
- Efficient resolution of claims with maximum medical improvement
- Ratings (when appropriate)
For information on your client’s case, please contact our Worker’s Compensation Coordinator, Nancy Germany at 601.768.1183 ext. 1313 or 800.624.9168.
For workers’ compensation office notes and work status forms, please contact Emily Stevens at 601.768.1183, Ext. 1327.